- With pictures enclosed will be presented you within 24 hours as soon as received your inquiry.
- All price quoted are wholesale based on standard packing methods in the currency of United States Dollars in terms of F.O.B Hochiminh City Port (Incoterms 2010).
Barcodes /Swing tags /Labels can by printed by us according to customer’s instructions. The instructions need to be sent to us 30 days before shipment. The buyer will send us by e-mail your barcode design, dimension and requirement. We will base on that for printing labels. The printing fees will be as below:
- We will charge on the buyer with black-white barcode printing: 100.00 USD/ Container 20' AND 200.00 USD/Container 40' (THIS COST IS NOT INCLUDE IN THE F.O.B PRICES).
- We will charge on color printing: Swing tags or Hangtag charged depends on specification of the artwork.
- Free of charge for our issue standard label black-white.
- Shipping mark will labeled on all pallets as standard of our factory. It’s show item code and quantity on that pallet.
- Quality control is arranged by TKPOTTERY QC TEAM with our guideline. Since all products are hand-made, normal tolerance of 5-10% in dimensions and color is expected.
- Quantity: To maximize the container cubic capacity, your orders should have a flexible quantity of filler items, which will be packed as top loading or in small vacant areas (More and less 10% in quantity and amount are allowed), you should order a maximum of 10-12 different items code for container 40 feet (Or should be offered by TKPOTTERY).
- Specification of products or pictures showed on the Proforma Invoice has been agreed by both parties. It’s our standard for reference on SHAPE/DESIGN/COLOR etc…during for production process.
- For any items requested (custom design) by Customers and not in our availability, we need full detailed instructions and specifications to process.
PRODUCTION TIME: Normally, it took 75 days of produce for normal products dimension with 50cm down /90 days for large products dimension over 65cm. (The production time above not mentioned to the availability of designs /molds get ready in our factory). Your custom design need to be checked with our designer manager, and we need more time to create new mold for the production.
PACKING: depending on the shapes and dimensions of the products. Packaging materials used must be able to support and protect the products. Depend on each customer’s requirement, the packaging may be different such as: carton bundle on half or full pallet /wooden crate on pallet /carton box.
For the pallet and packing must be as follows:
- Cardboard nesting and strapping /Rubber Nesting and Strapping /Box Packaging. Suitable to the sea transportation, according to export packing FOB Ho Chi Minh City port.
- The pallet should not exposed to rain or stored outdoors or placed on wet ground. Pallet must not be damaged or cracked. Stamp on wood with ISPM15 Standard-International Standards For Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM 15)
- Maximum height inclusive of pallet is 227 cm for container DC, 257 cm for container HC.
- Port of loading : Ho Chi Minh City port (SAIGON PORT)
- Port of discharge: Pls advise
- The sea freight is arranged by the buyer according to F.O.B prices term. Customer /Buyer ASSIGN to the Factory /Supplier with the forwarder / shipping line in Vietnam for any booking container etc…
- We flexibly accept international payment methods such as: TT/LC at sight.
- Our customers usually accept payment by TT method. “TT” or Telegraphic Transfer /Telex Transfer refers to a mode of payment which is nowadays used to refer to electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions.
+ Deposit as 30% of totaI value upon confirmed of the Proforma Invoice.
+ Balance due 70% will be paid upon receipt of shipping documents by scan via email.
(The fee of wire transfer is charged by the buyer.)
- Your order will be carried out upon receiving your advance payment or opened the L/C at sight.
INSURANCE & CLAIM:
- All insurances for should be arranged by the buyer. (Reference on THE INCOTERMS 2010 International Commercial Terms are a series of pre-defined commercial terms published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) relating to international commercial law).
- We accept to negotiate with the total loss or damage pots UNLESS the buyer’s show up the pictures clearly inside container when it opened. We DON’T accept claim for damage caused by shipping or container handling accidents.
(The Incoterms® rules as reference for the rights and obligations of the seller and buyer. With F.O.B “Free On Board” means that the seller delivers the goods on board the vessel nominated by the buyer at the named port of shipment or procures the goods already so delivered. The risk of loss of or damage to the goods passes when the goods are on board the vessel, and the buyer bears all costs from that moment onwards.)